Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Welcome to the In Christ Alone! Ministries eMail Blog

I receive many precious and important emails from those who visit my web site. The number of emails and the time it takes to adequately answer them is more than the time I have every week.

My heart goes out to each and every person who writes. Yet, before I can respond there are three or four more. This cycle repeats itself every week and sometimes every day. I have prayed about how that I might provide some help, friendship, and support for each and every person who contacts me.

Since blogging is becoming more common, I thought that I would try to use a web log as a way to share my anwers to "composite" emails. That is, I can take the common questions that many people ask and then answer them, on this web log, as though I am speaking to one person. (In reality, the "one person" is many people represented by their emails). So, friends, that is what I going to attempt. There will be trial and error along the way, but I believe it will be enjoyable and fun. This is an experiment. The goal is to keep in touch in a way that time allows. Through this ICA! eMail web log I can talk with you about various and random subjects related to the Gospel, theology, culture, Biblical studies, church life, grace & legalism, or important issues in living the Christian life.

I ask that you have patience with me as I learn the best way to serve you. Please feel free to write me with you suggestions, observations, or encouragements(!!) at my email address icamin@ameritech.net.

Enjoy and be blessed in Jesus!

Bernie

No comments: